1. Chiropractors rejoice that tennis fans exist.
Tennis fan life. 👀↔️👀 pic.twitter.com/iOalhvl0XO
— Rogers Cup Toronto (@rogerscup) July 27, 2016
2. Get banned for drugs, get into Harvard Business School. It’s called logic people.
— Matthew (@MRisingStar18) July 8, 2016
3. It’s gotta make you smile when you realize the pros are sometimes just as awful as you.
— Rogers Cup Toronto (@rogerscup) July 25, 2016
4. Faceswapping is all the rage these days but this is borderline nightmare fuel. So wrong.
— Tennis Memes (@ATPWTAMemes) April 26, 2015
5. The internet has no boundaries.
— Not Roger Federer (@PseudoFed) July 7, 2016
6. 2016 has been a tough year for a lot of reasons but Pokemon Go is testing humanity in a whole new way.
Don’t Pokemon and drive. 🙈 #2016 pic.twitter.com/L7QrsRkQGw
— Laura Robson (@laurarobson5) July 20, 2016
7. If Petko doesn’t make you grin then you might want to see a doctor.
— Andrea Petkovic (@andreapetkovic) June 27, 2016
8. Beyonce is that girl who pretends they’re the biggest fan in the world but you just had to explain to her what a double fault was.
Beyoncé just came to support. She don’t know a thing about tennis. 😂 https://t.co/am4ZSl3PYZ
— fucci please. (@FUCCl) July 9, 2016
9. Nick Kyrgios’s passion for tennis is infectious.
Just quietly, how good is Pokemon Go. Honestly been playing that more than tennis 😳😅😍
— Nicholas Kyrgios (@NickKyrgios) July 24, 2016
10. Gotta double down on some Nick Kyrgios especially when he is playing butts up with 10 year old’s. #Legend
— Tennis Legend (@TennisLegende) July 19, 2016