10 Reasons Tennis Players Are Stoked That It’s Fall
Happy first day of fall, tennis friends! We at MyTennisLessons are pretty stoked that the season has finally arrived. Here’s why you should be, too.
1. No more playing in 100% humidity.
Hands so sweaty I can’t grip a racket.
2. No more atrocious tan lines.
Will I ever see the day that my upper thighs are the same color as the rest of my legs?
3. No more mosquitoes, sweat bees and other bugs attacking us mid-volley.
Had to refill on anti-itch cream like seven times this summer.
4. No more grand slam hype.
Ugh, that was stressful. Can we all chill now and be Davis Cup teammates?
5. Comfy hoodies and sweatpants for dayzzz.
Sure, it’s getting colder outside, but winter activewear is the be-e-est.
6. Tournament season is over.
Reacquaint yourself with the concept of “playing for fun.”
7. It’s an amazing time to be outside.
Fall foliage, blue skies and that crisp fall scent that you can’t exactly describe? I’ll be on the court all day.
8. There are now way less distractions.
Summer barbecues, pool parties and beach trips had me likeee: “What’s tennis?”
9. No more waiting for courts.
Bye, summer bandwagon players.
10. Sales on sales on sales.
You can now save $50 on tennis lessons right here.